The Sales Associate will be responsible for ensuring the Kennedy boutique is a customer service focused one, integrating strong sales and exceptional customer service, ensuring a consistency of service and communication with sales peers and existing clients.
We’re looking for a dedicated individuals to join our prestigious Kennedy boutiques within Chadstone, The Fashion Capital and Crown Melbourne. This is a full-time opportunity.
Founded in 1976 by Louis and Martha Kennedy, Kennedy is a true Australian institution boasting one of the country’s most prestigious stable of brands including: Rolex, Patek Philippe, IWC Schaffhausen, Cartier, Girard Perregaux, Tudor, Omega, Longines, Panerai and Graff.
Working closely with management and your peers, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering customer excellence and personalised service
- Achieving individual and team sales targets
- Identifying customer needs and nurture long term client relationships
- Delivering post-sale client follow ups
- Supporting day to day operations of the boutique as a team
- Commitment to ongoing product knowledge training
Requirements and Capabilities:
- Demonstrated experience working in a high-end luxury environment
- Proven luxury client relationship skills
- Exceptional sales history
- Mandarin/Cantonese language skills highly regarded
- Articulate written and spoken communication skills
- Availability to work Friday – Sunday roster with flexibility on weekdays
- Join Kennedy in our vision to create Exceptional Experiences Everyday
- Beautiful flagship boutique in a premium location
- Positive team culture and excellent career progression
- Competitive salary base + superannuation and commission structure
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter, we look forward to hearing from you.