Senior Finance Business Partner
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the role of Senior Finance Business Partner is responsible for the preparation of and reporting against the budgets and forecasts for the Group.
This includes delivering high-quality and accurate management reporting, managing the budget and forecasting process and developing reporting improvements through the Adaptive system. Key to your success will be the ability to engage with senior stakeholders across the Group to provide insightful analysis and commentary.
Kennedy Luxury Group manages the most desirable luxury brands in the Australian market, including: Kennedy, Graff, Bang & Olufsen, Loewe and Kenzo. The founding family business, Kennedy was established in 1976. Kennedy has flourished to become Australia’s finest destination for watches and jewellery and retails a number of prestigious brands including: Rolex, Patek Philippe, IWC Schaffhausen, Cartier, Girard-Perregaux, Panerai, Ulysse-Nardin, Tudor, Omega, Longines and Graff.
- Delivering high quality and accurate management reporting to internal & external stakeholders
- Commercial analysis of financial information including margin and sales analysis
Planning and Reporting Functions
- Design and implement a planning process utilising Adaptive that directly engages and involves key stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely forecast and budgets are produced, and are owned by the relevant senior leaders
- Manage the Budget and Forecast processes
- Manage month end management reporting processes
- Business Partner the various teams to ensure budgets are adhered to
Analysis and Insight
- Undertake business analysis across all operations, partnering with Operations and Sales teams to compile and analyse sales data. Build Adaptive reporting as appropriate.
- Work closely with the leadership team to prioritize business and information needs
- Provide/Review Ad Hoc Financial Models as required
Financial Systems Management
- Utilise key IT relationships to seamlessly manage the interface between all internal financial systems and the associated data sources
- Provide key support in the management of system upgrades and testing
- Enhance the ability to extract information from data sources using various reporting tools
Requirements and Capabilities:
- Tertiary degree in Commerce or similar discipline
- Use with Adaptive Insights program highly desired
- Previous experience in product or financial analysis
- Retail or FMCG industry background preferred
- The ability to build relationships and partner with senior management
- Strong Microsoft skills, particularly advance Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude in solving complex problems and providing solutions
- The opportunity to work for a dynamic company in a key role
- Exceptional office location in Collins Street
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter, we look forward to hearing from you.