In this front-facing and ambassadorial role the Store Manager will lead the Giuseppe Zanotti pop-up store through delivery of customer excellence, sales management and professional staff development.
Kennedy Luxury Group is the narrator of new stories within the Australian luxury retail market, creating exceptional experiences, building memories that last beyond the moment. As a world class retail distribution agent, we represent a selection of the world’s most coveted prestigious brands in Australia within the Fashion & Lifestyle division including Giuseppe Zanotti, Kenzo and LOEWE.
- Sustain and enhance a high performing retail specialist team through constructive coaching, developing and training
- Manage daily operations of store, including staff management, CRM Management, and stock inventory
- Generate sales to achieve targets, managing and supporting the team to optimise outcomes, utilising relevant sales tools
- Ensure effective inventory management including stocktake
- Fostering client relationships to ensure continued business success
- Share your knowledge of best practice high end sales and service delivery in order to build and improve consistency
- Administration including all reporting on sales, developing daily and monthly reports, stock control and general ad hoc duties
- Ensure visual merchandising standards are adhered to
- Demonstrated leadership experience within high-end footwear/sneaker (preferred), fashion apparel or leather goods
- Proven exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to use technology as a communication tool
- Proven success in staff leadership and sales achievements both individual and team
- Have a flexible attitude and strong work ethic with a solutions-based approach
- Demonstrative experience in retail CRM
- Proven ability to train and coach staff to maximise team potential
- Possess a collaborative, proactive, accountable and responsible outlook
- A company that promotes work/life balance
- Join a company with a strong, supportive head office and Management team to build on your luxury career
- Be a part of an Australian first concept for Giuseppe Zanotti
To apply, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter. We look forward to hearing from you.